Thursday, August 11, 2011

Introduction

Hello!!!

This is my very first time blogging! My main reason for starting this blog is for a class assignment, but I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now. I am very excited about this class so I can learn more about technology. I attended a technology professional development class and we discussed how useful blogs can be for parents because you can upload all assignments and additional help for students that needed more practice with certain subjects. Just in case you didn't look at my profile, I am 27 years old. I have been married for 5 years. My husband and I have been blessed with a 5 year old (next week is his birthday and first day of Kindergarten) and a 2 year old. I am a stay at home mom and LOVE teaching and children. I enjoy being active in my church and having fun in everyday life. I hope everyone enjoys this class and my blogs! Good luck with this short semester!!!

~Heather Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment