Sunday, September 11, 2011

Roblyer pg. 201 #1

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pull up the website: http://www.thinkingport.org/Technology/simulations.tp. Every time I typed in the URL, I was given an error page on the Thinking Port website. I read in my book and still explored the Thinking Port website, and decided my two favorite types of simulations are the Virtual Reality field trip tours and the 3-D models. I would LOVE to take my students on a virtual tour of the Egyptian pyramids and the Titanic. That is the first two places that come to mind for that activity. With the 3-D models, I would enjoy showing the students how the inside of an animal would look, or how the heart pumps blood! There are so many amazing things we can do with technology now, the simulations are just another step closer to bring the subject matter to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment