Monday, September 19, 2011

Social Bookmarks

I LOVE using social bookmarks! I usually research so much material that when I do find great websites, I am too busy to remember what the URL was. With a social bookmark, it is so easy to just click the button and save the URL! I recommend using a social bookmark to anyone and for anything. I have personal items saved under my bookmark as well as school and career items. This is a website you can have access to from any computer. This is very helpful when you are away from home and need to know what website it is you use for a specific item. For example, I was at my mom's house one night and couldn't remember the website that had the labels I use for my son's snacks. I was able to log on to the social bookmark I use and the website was listed with a link to go straight to where I needed! You are able to list tags under your website links and this makes it much easier to search through your bookmarks when you are looking for a specific topic of information. I created and used a Delicious account for my social bookmark, and plan on using it for a very long time!

Here is my bookmark's URL:
http://www.delicious.com/heatherbarber?settagview=list

No comments:

Post a Comment